Clear Fibre to the Home
Clear has partnered with telecommunications housing estate specialists to provide fast broadband services using Fibre Optic cable in greenfield sites across Australia. These include Open Networks, CNTCorp/Redtrain, Opticom and Service Elements
Plans start from just $39.95 or reduce further by $5 to $34.95 when bundled with our ClearTalk voice service.
Promotion: All services have access to a Free wireless router for a limited time when signing up for a Fibre to the home service with any provider.
If you have an ONT installed already – you can get connected straight away (Activation fee applies). If you do not have an ONT, an installation is required. Installation Fees depend on which provider services the estate. If you want to change from another provider – we provide a Free Churn (*available for a limited time)
|Contract Term||OpenNetworks||CNT Corp/RedTrain||RedTrain/Whittlesea||Opticomm||Service Elements|
|ONT Installed||Any||$220||$418||Installation + Activation Below||$330||$330|
(ONT in place)
$299 + $10/m
|Churn from another provider||Free||Free||Free||Free||Free|
To check if your estate has fibre and which provider services the estate click here
Your service will typically be installed within 2-5 business days from receiving your application.
Choose a monthly plan to suit you:
Standard Plans: These plans offer great speed and flexible peak and off-peak times.
You also have the choice of capping your monthly cost or paying for excess charges once your download quota has been reached (better for business)
1. Check your address
Already a Clear customer? Please complete your order in MyClear.
2. Choose your speed
3. Choose your data allowance
4. Choose your ClearTalk phone plan
5. Choose your contract period
6. Review your chosen plan
- With no ONT in place, the Minimum price on a 1 month contract is the standard installation (dependent on the fibre provider) plus 1 months of plan rental
- With ONT in place, the Minimum price on a 1 month contract is the standard $129 activation plus 1 months of plan rental
- For Churn, the Minimum price on a 1 month contract is 1 month of plan rental
- The minimum price on a 1 month contract is 1 months of plan rental
- Please refer to the critical information summary for the full contract price for the whole term of your contract
- Service is based on minimum 1 month signup. 12 and 24 month plans offer discounted hardware pricing
- Minimum fee is based on activation fee + the number of months your plans monthly fee
- Bundled Fee is based on including a ClearTalk voice service with your broadband service. Check out our Cleartalk plans
- Interface speeds refer to the speed delivered to the fibre technology installed at the customer’s premises. They are not necessarily equivalent to the download/upload speeds you will achieve in practice. Actual download and upload speeds will be affected by many external factors which include the number of end-users using the service at the same time, the hardware, software and software configuration, the connection method within the premises (e.g. a wireless router may not be able to function at the speed of your fibre connection) and the type/source of content being downloaded
- When you reach your download total, your speed will be reduced to 256kbps for the remainder of the month (unless you have further download available during an off-peak period). You will have the option to purchase a data-block which will remove your speed restriction. Users that are capped will still be able to use their ClearTalk service which is optimised regardless of data-traffic on your service.
- Data usage is counted in both directions (download and upload)
- You will be charged on a monthly basis on the 1st day of the month. You will be charged for your first month at the time of signing up, and your first bill will include a pro-rata portion for the period you were active during the prior month.
- Payment options are via a direct-debit or direct-credit card arrangement and do not currently incur a surcharge.
- You may upgrade your plan at any time during the month without charge. You may downgrade your plan once a month.
You can purchase data-blocks as add-on’s any time during the month. Data expires at the end of the month, and blocks can be added for one month or permanently.
Data Blocks can only be purchased for standard plans or added to our special Bundled Plans.
|Data Blocks||Peak Download||Off-peak Download||Fee|
|Fibre Block 1||5GB||5GB||$4.00|
|Fibre Block 2||10GB||10GB||$6.00|
|Fibre Block 3||5GB||$2.00|
|Fibre Block 4||10GB||$3.00|