nbn™ Sky Muster™
Clear Broadband is committed to giving you the best value plans on the nbn™ Sky Muster™ satellite service. We will match any competitors published price as long as we believe we can meet our compliance with nbn™ Fair Use Policy.
Need help deciding what plan best suits you? Call our friendly team on 1300 855 215.
1. Check your address
Already a Clear customer? Please complete your order in MyClear.
2. Choose your contract period
3. Choose your speed
4. Choose your plan type & data allowance
5. Choose your ClearTalk phone plan
6. Review your chosen plan
- Service is available to eligible customer only as determined by nbn™ service area. Enter your address (above) to determine your eligibility.
- Plans are based on peak speed of 12 and 25 Mbps down and 1 and 5 Mbps upload, however speed for customers will be dependent on their location, signal strength of their vsat and internet destination.
- The Speeds you get will be less than this due to things beyond our control such as your router, use of WIFI, the number of devices connected and the internet server and location you are accessing.
- nbn™ Plans are based on a peak time speed of 30kbps download per customer as provided by nbn™. This means that at a peak time, your service speed may be reduced.
- Standard and Nite Plans have a Peak Time from 7am to 11pm, and Off-Peak Time from 11pm to 7am based on your local time-zone.
- When you reach your download total, your speed will be reduced to 128kbps for the remainder of the month (unless you have further download available during an off-peak period). You will have the option to purchase a data-block which will remove your speed restriction. Users that are capped will still be able to use their ClearTalk service which is optimised regardless of data-traffic on your service.
- Users that continue to download excessive amounts of data (as determined by our systems) will have their speed progressively shaped further.
- Data usage is counted in both direction (download and upload)
- You will be charged on a monthly basis on the 1st day of the month. You will be charged for your first month at the time of signing up, and your first bill will include a pro-rata portion for the period you were active during the prior month.
- Payment options are via a direct-debit or direct-credit card arrangement and do not currently incur a surcharge.
- You may upgrade your plan at any time during the month without charge. You may downgrade your plan once a month.
nbn™’s Fair Use Policy
- nbn™ requires each customer to limit their total Data Usage to no more than 300Gb in any four week period.
- In addition, nbn™ requires each customer to limit their Peak Hour Data Usage to no more than 150Gb in any four week period. Therefore,
- nbn™ may shape your service within your monthly billing period if you exceed the four week usage, and you will not be able to purchase data blocks or do anything other then reduce your usage for a 1 week period for nbn™ to release their shaping.
- nbn™ requires all RSPs to limit their average customer Peak Hour Data Usage to no more than 30Gb of downloads and no more than 5Gb of uploads in any four week period.
- As a result of this policy, Plans with smaller data allowances represent better value than Plans with larger ones.