Avon Plains VIC 3477
Find the best plan that works for you!
All plans Capped – no bill shock!
1. Check your address
Already a Clear customer? Please complete your order in MyClear.
2. Choose your speed
3. Choose your data allowance
4. Choose your ClearTalk phone plan
5. Choose your contract period
6. Review your chosen plan
- The nbn™ Fibre to the Premises (nbn™ FttP) service is a residential grade broadband internet service delivered using nbn fibre equipment connected to your premises with a Peak Information Rate of up to 100mbps down and 40mbps up
- Data usage is counted in both directions (download and upload)
- Service is only available to those who are in the nbn™ FttP area. (Check our website for coverage at your address.)
- Peak speeds refer to the speed delivered to the nbn™ FttP technology installed at the customer’s premises. They are not necessarily equivalent to the speeds you will achieve in practice. Actual speeds will be affected by many external factors which include the number of end-users using the service at the same time, the hardware, software, the connection within the premises (e.g. a wireless router may not operate at the speed of your fibre connection) and the type/source of content being downloaded
- This service is not conditional on having a phone line with us. If you choose to purchase a ClearTalk service, your broadband service will be discounted by $10 a month
- You will require an nbn™ connection box (Network Termination device or NTD), installed for free at your premises by an nbn installer as part of its network rollout
- You will need a router if you wish to use multiple devices at once on your nbn™ FttP service. If you do not already own one, Clear Networks can sell you a suitable device at an additional cost